Saturday, April 25, 2009

Drooling

I'm usually not one for modern minimalist jewelry, but I am in love with these rings from Conroy & Wilcox. They have an organic, handcrafted quality about them that really draw me in. I especially love their gray diamonds, particularly the rose cuts, which beautifully mixes vintage and modern together (admittedly, I love rose cut diamonds). Usually when you think of gray diamonds, you think of poor quality diamonds with lots of inclusions. But with these rings, the inclusions just make them look extremely unique and super special, and become part of the rings' charm.





4 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

I love the Louise & Bedford rings!

Zuzana said...

You have talent in taking pictures of jewelry, the rings all look gorgeous.;)

Hazel Designs said...

HMM, those are my faves too! The Louise is .5 carat and I really love the brush finish of it. Sigh...

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, I wish I could take credit for the pictures, but they are actually from the jewelry website of that company :)