Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twilight Tuesday

I'm taking a break from my latest obsession (which would be vampire Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse novels, and specifically Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman - but more on that later), to post these great new stills from New Moon. I must admit I am even salivating over the wolfpack, and I'm as far from Team Jacob as you can get. The Volturi also look very impressive. It's definitely looking more and more like New Moon will be of much higher quality than Twilight, with a less of an indie feel and more of a polished, glossy look. Check them out.



2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Have you ever heard of the show "Kindred, The Embraced"? It was on TV in the 90's while I live in the states, but got canceled after one season. Unfortunately, as the lead star, the dashing Julian (Frank Marknel) died in a motorbike accident.:((
I think you would enjoy the show.;)
xoxo

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, I've never heard of this! I looked it up and it sounds VERY interesting - I need to hunt up the old episodes. Thanks for the tip!