Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shop temporarily closed

Due to the imminent arrival of the babe, I am temporarily closing my Etsy shop for the next few months. I've been very lucky to have gotten a steady stream of orders from wonderful customers in the past few months (especially in this tough economy), even though I haven't been able to update the shop with fresh items lately. My brain has been percolating with lots of ideas for new jewelry designs, however, and I hope to work on those at some point. I'm also unsure how much I will be able to update the blog in the next coming months, maybe just sporadically, but please shoot me an email or an Etsy convo if you need to get in touch with me. I am also due to play catch up on visiting all of your blogs. See you guys soon!

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

I hope all is well and you are enjoying time off with your new arrival.;) Congratulations.;)
xo
Zuzana