Friday, November 21, 2008

Douchebag wannabe vampire boner

Okay, it's the eve of my seeing Twilight (finally!) and so I am posting this awesome, awesome South Park parody. This is the quote from Comedy Central's piece on the episode:

So Twilight is like a huge cultural phenomenon. You knew that right? You didn't just learn of its existence this month, did you? I mean, what are you, some kind of 30-something blogger with a sudden, startling and involuntary detachment from the fast-changing world around him? Either way, Twilight is all the rage. So much so that it's fodder for this week's season finale of South Park.

The full episode is called The Ungroundable. They burned down Hot Topic!

My cousin Leslie went to the midnight showing last night, for which I was extremely jealous. She said lots of people were wearing Twilight shirts, and there was even a guy wearing a "Team Edward" t-shirt. However, she won't discuss the movie with me until after I see it.

The initial opening stats have been staggering. Also, the Smart Bitches compiled their favorite reviews here.

No comments: