Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rallying

I had ambitious plans to make many things this weekend for the shop, but I got sidetracked by politics. My sister and I attended a political rally this beautiful fall afternoon. However, the speaker we came to see arrived so late that we had to leave after waiting for 3 hours in the cold, so it turned out to be really defective. But still fun. My sister was interviewed by a local TV news crew while we were waiting in line, which they will show on election night, and I got signs and buttons. I also signed up to volunteer for my candidate on election eve, putting signs on people's doors for a final get-out-the-vote push. Two more days!

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Even we here in Europe are excited about the US election and on the news they are pretty much not talking about anything else.:)

Hazel Designs said...

Yay for Europe :)

Karmela said...

Protege -- not even "The Series That Shall Not Be Named?"