- Poop jokes: 'nuff said.
- Philippines: those lovely, lovely beaches and amazing food and wonderful aunts and cousins.
- Purses: I think this one speaks for itself.
- Pumpkin pie: I love my sister's pumpkin pie that she makes from scratch, especially the graham cracker cinnamon crust. Hers is the only pumpkin pie I'll eat.
- Pancit: I've been craving this quintessential Filipino noodle dish so badly lately that I've begun to smell its aroma everywhere I go.
- Plantains: if bananas were instant plantains, the world would be a better place.
- Pickles: especially the sour pickles in Jewish delis.
- Pho: what more can you ask for than meat, noodles, and soup?
- Paris: ten years later and I'm still homesick for my city.
- PerezHilton.com: can't get through the day without it.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Things I like
A tag from Protege where I list ten things I like that begin with the letter "P." So here goes...