Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight Tuesday

And so it begins. Rehearsals for New Moon started this weekend in Vancouver, where the whole gang started assembling, with filming to begin shortly after. Lainey Gossip had all the play-by-play of arrivals and sightings of the actors, including one of RPattz with his hair dyed an "Edward red" (though still a little bit too short). Also there are pictures of Taylor Lautner (boo!) learning to ride a motorbike for what are perhaps some of my favorite scenes from New Moon (my two most favorites being the gut-wrenching breakup scene and Volterra). Eeek! I'm excited!

And now here are two deleted scenes from the Twilight DVD (ten more days!) that were leaked out. My fellow Twihards and I have been in a tizzy all week over them. Consider this one. So hot that I almost fainted. I'm mad that they deleted this scene in the first place.



And then this bit of naughtiness here. I can see why they deleted this scene - they probably didn't want to give the tween fans a collective heart attack.

11 comments:

Hobbs Adventure said...

So someone at work got something today that I almost died when I saw...I'll email you!

Hazel Designs said...

Is it the Twilight trivia game??? I just heard about it today from a friend whose sister got it! I must get one!!!

Karmela said...

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! My eyes! My eyes! What the hell was that?

Zuzana said...

Ok, I think I WILL buy the movie when it comes out on DVD.. or is out on DVD already? Hmm, evidently, I am so behind in the Twilight mania.;))

Alissa said...

sizzzzzle

Also, there's gonna be a trivia game?!?!

Hazel Designs said...

K, ignoring you!

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, it comes out in the US March 21st, I'm not sure when it will come out there though.

Hazel Designs said...

Alissa, why haven't we heard about this before??? But yes - it's a trivia board game:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2153-Boston-Board-Game-Examiner~y2009m3d4-Twilight-board-game-to-be-released

Highmaintenancemom said...

Don't kill me, but the first one seemed kinda cheesy ....thank goodness she was only dreaming, it made it not so cheesy.

Highmaintenancemom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel Designs said...

HMM, IT WAS NOT!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!