Friday, March 20, 2009

A-twittering

I've decided to join the world of tweets, so now you can also find me on Twitter. There are articles on Etsy about ways sellers can use Twitter to promote their products, but right now I'm still feeling my way around it and seeing how well it works for me in general. So far I've found it to be pretty fun. I'm thinking when I actually get myself organized enough to start having special promotions at my shop, Twitter would be a good vehicle to keep people up-to-date on these. So anyway, see you there!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Yes, I think twitter is perfect for someone like you, as you have a shop and you need to promote your designs.
Have a great weekend.;)))

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, I've ended up using Twitter for other things besides my shop, but we'll see how it turns out :)