Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dress dilemma

We are going to a family wedding next month, so I got a new dress. At first I really wanted this adorable one in deep purple with a black ribbon belt - called "Tickled-Plum," from Anthropologie - but they were out of my size.

So I bought this one instead - the "Country Mile" in taupe. But when it arrived, it didn't look as good on me as it did on the mannequin. It ended up going back.

Lo and behold, I found out that they had dress #1 in my size back in stock, so I bought it before it can go out of stock again.

And everyone was happy.

6 comments:

Zuzana said...

I love both dresses! How lucky that they were having your size back in stock, sometimes some things are just meant to be.:)
You will look great.:)

Highmaintenancemom said...

Love the purple one, glad they had it in your size after all! Who's wedding are you going to?

Zuzana said...

Hazel, I think it is time you got an award, there is one for you at my place, hope you will accept it.:)

Hazel Designs said...

Aw, thanks Protege! Looking for clothes always give me a headache because I am so short so I'm relieved this one seems to have worked out (cross your fingers).

Hazel Designs said...

HMM, we are going to Mr Hazel's cousin's wedding.

Hazel Designs said...

An award! Thanks!! I will go over to your blog to check it out...