Monday, October 13, 2008

On repeat

These are the songs in my iPod that I've been listening to over and over. Some are newly downloaded, and all are my favorites these days.

  • Please Forgive Me - David Gray
  • Monsters - Matchbook Romance
  • My Immortal - Evanescence
  • Mexican Standoff - Elbow
  • Widmung - Schumann/Liszt
  • Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin (so in love with this song!)
  • Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
  • No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
  • Secret Crowds - Angels & Airwaves (so in love with Tom DeLonge!)
  • Penny on the Train Track - Ben Kweller
  • Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
And on that note, happy Columbus day! Thanks to Columbus, I have the day off today.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Nice play list... :o)...oh, and loved the quartz and pearls last time--sooo elegant...very festive for the holiday season upon us...Happy Day ((HUGS))

Hazel Designs said...

Thanks, Tracy!