Thursday, September 27, 2007

Colorful dinner

The other night I made this easy yet tasty dish for dinner. It was angel hair pasta cooked in chicken broth, and topped with red onions, grape tomatoes, basil, and shrimp (stupidly forgot the garlic). The results were so pretty and colorful that I couldn't resist taking a picture to post. It almost looks like we should have been eating this outdoors on a red checkered tablecloth with a jug of wildflowers and red wine.

I take inspiration in everything around me, but especially in things that I love - like yummy food. In fact, I am so enamored of food that practically everyday I dream about what I'm going to have for lunch, and during lunch, I dream about what I'm going to have for dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if one day a necklace made up of tomatoes and pasta shells makes an appearance on this blog...Hey, that's actually not a bad idea...

No comments: