- Stop honking at fellow motorists and giving them the finger.
- Stop ogling diamond rings on Pricescope.
- Stop ogling shoes on endless.com.
- Join the gym at work and get back on the treadmill (ahahahahaha!)
- Stop hating on David Gibbins. I'm sure he didn't set out to be such a crappy author.
- Be nicer to my fellow train passengers.
- Stop driving Mr Hazel batty with discussions of Twilight (keep dreaming, Mr Hazel!)
- Decrease the amount of poop jokes I tell to people.
- Stop obsessing over the cupcakes at Red Velvet Cupcakery.
- Eat real salad with actual vegetables instead of bacon in the ingredients.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
I have never in all my life made New Year's resolutions, but I thought it would be fun to make some up if I were the kind of person to make such resolutions. So, with the understanding that I have absolutely no intentions of following through, here are my fake resolutions for 2009: