Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy impending weekend!

I was playing around with my camera last weekend (before it conked out) and took a few shots of the gift boxes for fun.
I might use these images for some planned online advertising and for an upcoming new homepage that Mr Hazel is going to be putting together.

I registered Hazel Designs with the tax office so I am now officially in the books. I also received my official business license, which means I can now prove that I am "in the industry" to fellow beaders and jewelry folks.

All this "official" stuff is way cool.

I found throughout this whole process that wading through the red tape and submitting all the proper paperwork was not as hard as I anticipated. It's relatively easy to establish a business in this day and age, especially because some of the required red tape can be done online, which makes things super convenient.

They even assigned me a NAICS code!

5 comments:

Garden Girl said...

the packaging looks great- good luck with it!

Highmaintenancemom said...

Yeah, you're official!!

Hazel Designs said...

Thanks, Garden Girl!

HMM, yay!!

Mom2Amara said...

Yes I haven't been online for awhile. I'm so sorry!

But first I wanted to say Amara would be jealous to hear you went to the AG store.

And second, get some kind of button to link up to you and your store and get me and HMM and your sis to add it to our blogs!

Hazel Designs said...

M2A, I was thinking of Amara as we were walking through the store! Especially when we saw Mia. Didn't she get one for Xmas?

GREAT idea about the button!!! Thank you - I will work on that!