Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Someone hearts me

(...and I'm not just talking about Mr Hazel!)

It's been an exciting 24 hours here at Hazel Designs. First, I finalized "Jane's" sale, and then a friend of mine bought "Lindsay". Thank you to both!

I also received a really sweet message from a fellow Etsy seller letting me know that she likes my wares and wishing me luck on the store.

Additionally, Etsy has this feature called "See who hearts this shop" on each storefront, which shows all the buyers who have tagged the store as a favorite. And I got my first tag today! I am someone's favorite shop!

I have a serious case of the warm fuzzies.

I have begun working on some new pieces to add to the shop and also re-working some existing pieces (that are not currently displayed at the shop) to improve them - like the turquoise and citrine piece that wasn't a fan favorite the first go around.

So watch for new items being added!

2 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

Congratulations on the early success! I'm waiting for my next paycheck to hopefully get a necklace I have my eye on... :)

Hazel Designs said...

Ooooh, M2A, I'm so happy that you saw something you liked!!!