Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blue crystal earrings


These are "Angela," after a derivative of my grandmother's name. Her real name is actually more complicated and unusual. She features a pair of beautiful blue dyed crystal beads dangling from vermeil earwires, with a matching necklace to be debuted tomorrow.

More pictures and details of Angela are available at the shop!

FEATURED!

So Angie from The Downtown Boutique has another blog called Rio Oso Designs, and today she told me that she started a new feature on there called "Thursday Thumbnails" - and that she picked my shop to be one of those featured today! I am the second post on the April 3 blog entry, so please check out her blog!

A huge thanks, Angie!

2 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

I commented on the Rio Oso Designs page!

Hazel Designs said...

Awww, thank you HMM!!!! Your comment was so sweet :)