Monday, April 28, 2008

Play ball!


Over the weekend we used the first of our shared season tickets to watch our baseball team in their brand spanking new ballpark. Our seats were incredible - right on the main level, second row! We were actually eye level with the players on the field and did not need binoculars to see all the action. We were also right behind the ball girl, as you can see from the picture.

It was a blast.

Things around here have been a mite hectic, what with coming down sick as well, so I've had my hands full in the last few days. I also have some very cool developments with the biz, of which I'm in the midst of sorting through the details.

Also, my sister reminded me that I actually did forget a few family members in the naming of the pieces, so I will be remedying that in the near future.

No comments: