Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Commissions!

So the past week has been a great one for custom orders!

My friend Camille has commissioned me to design and create the jewelry her bridesmaids will be wearing for her fall wedding. I am very honored and excited about this opportunity. She gave me ideas of what she had in mind and I am currently researching stones and playing around with designs. Camille commissioned four bracelets and four pairs of earrings.

I think that having handcrafted and original pieces of jewelry worn at your wedding is a beautiful way to add that unique and personal touch to the day.

I hope she'll like the end results!

My other friend Marnie also requested another Astrid necklace with a matching bracelet as a gift for someone for Mother's Day. I didn't think I could find any more of the stones I used for the original piece - they are these beautiful imperial jasper square beads - but as luck would have it, I did find them. It was like a really fun treasure hunt.

And lastly, Angie from The Downtown Boutique and Rio Oso Designs loved the Leslie earrings so much that she has requested a matching necklace to go along with it!

I will be posting pictures here as these pieces are completed.

Thank you so much, ladies!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

I can't wait to see how everything turns out!!

Marnie said...

Dude, it's better than I could've imagined. I love it! THANK YOU!!!