Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekend lunch

Blogging is a funny activity because it seems to be more of a lifestyle thing than something you do at the end of the day or when you have a free moment. At least, that's how it has become for me. For instance, I now find myself toting my camera everywhere I go, even if it's just local, in anticipation of finding something cool or interesting to snap a photo of and blog about it afterwards.

Case in point, today we went to an adorable little cafe for lunch and it was so pretty that I was glad I brought the camera along.




We sat outside on the patio.


They had a pretty little garden.


Yummy sandwich.



Afterwards I had a red velvet cupcake - the main reason for coming here to begin with.


And my favorite photo of all: after lunch we stopped by the grocery store, and in the parking lot, saw the most awesome car antenna ever.


And that's what you call...ghetto chic.

2 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

that cupcake looks de-lish!

Hazel Designs said...

HMM, the icing was the best part!