Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More "Bella"


I recreated another "Bella" but revamped her earwires into the handmade ones, which I think gives her a better flow. I also deliberately used indoor lighting for some of these photographs to emphasize the soft glow of the stones. It kind of reminds me of dinner by candlelight.

Check out Bella at the shop!

Etsy has now added a dedicated shop policy page to all the shops, where you can find all the information on shipping, payment, taxes, etc. You can get there by clicking on "Shop Policies" on the right hand side of a shop. I finally got around to doing mine - here it is!

And finally, just a quick update - AmeriCares now has a dedicated page for donations to China. If you haven't already, please consider helping out in China and Myanmar.

No comments: