Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two things

Took this from my sister's blog.

JUST TWO THINGS ...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Hazel
2. Haze

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Hoodie
2. Pajamas

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Fulfillment
2. Fun

Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Read
2. Nap

Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Breakfast
2. Coffee

Two things you did last night:
1. Eat steak at Morton's for Mr HD's birthday
2. Go to our friends' engagement party

Two things you ate today want to eat today:
1. pound cake
2. Chipotle

The last two people you talked to:
1. Mr HD
2. Camille

Two Things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Ride the train
2. Buy craft glue

Two longest car rides:
1. Home to Boston
2. Home to Beaufort, NC

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Memorial Day
2. Christmas

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Snapple Peach Ice Tea
2. Mayan chile hot chocolate

Two things about me you may not have known:
1. I’m a hard-core Star Wars fan, but only for the original trilogy
2. I am addicted to purses from Target

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Usher at Jacobs Field
2. Salesperson at The Gap

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Star Wars Trilogy
2. Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightley)

Two Places I have lived:
1. Manila, Philippines
2. Paris, France

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Sashimi
2. Medium rare steak

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1. A day spa
2. Denny's (for a greasy breakfast)

2 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

memorial day is your favorite holiday?!?! is it because of the 3 day weekend?

Hazel Designs said...

Yes - love thos 3 day weekends! Plus, it's the official start of summer.