Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wanted: Sugar Daddy

I've been kept endlessly entertained over the story of the spectacularly beautiful gold-digging woman who posted an ad on Craigslist New York searching for a rich husband. Preferably one who made more than half a million a year because any less wouldn't even get her to Central Park West.

The woman has since pulled off her ad because of the infamous attention it has garnered, but if you haven't seen it yet, then click here. The ad itself, classic as it was, was not even the best part. Oh, no. The best part was the response she received from a male investment banker, which appears below her actual ad.

Granted, I should be fair and at least give the gold-digger props for her brutal honesty. No beating around the bush, that one. But the smackdown she got from the banker made me laugh so hard tears started coming out of my eyes.

He sounds like he might be a huge jerk in his relationships and could probably win worst boyfriend awards, but, man, when I got to the part where he calls her a "depreciating asset," I thought I would surely pee my pants.

Dinner report:
Tonight I made broiled lamb chops with a butter and onions sauce, served with orzo. Mmm, mmm, good.

TV report:
I scared myself silly watching Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel. They were investigating the Sprague Mansion in Rhode Island during this episode, and inside the mansion was a tiny room filled to the brim with creepy, ugly dolls. I am certain those dolls come alive at night when the house is silent. I was so terrified after the show that I couldn't move from the couch until Mr. HD came home.

2 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

I want a sugar daddy!! I told Dad2Amara he'd be a kept man if he'd agree to it... :)

Hazel Designs said...

You and me both, M2A! Hahaha!