Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New shop item: pink glass necklace

This pretty piece is the matching necklace to the "Elizabeth" earrings. She is made of the same opaque pink glass briolette wrapped in sterling silver wire, and I've added a Hill Tribe silver leaf charm and a Swarovski crystal.

The "Elizabeth" necklace is now available at the shop!

Brrr...it was an insanely cold day today. All I wanted to do when I got home was get into my pajamas and fuzzy slippers.

Although, I'm cautiously optimistic because this morning I noticed that my neighbor's tulips are starting to come out of the ground. Every year, this is one of the earliest (and most welcome) signs I have that spring is just around the corner. Soon our cherry blossom tree will burst into bloom, and then spring will truly be here. I'm waiting with bated breath...but 'till then...brrrr!

No comments: