Friday, February 22, 2008

New shop item: serpentine earrings

As you can probably tell, I am in love with these Hill Tribe leaf charms. I found them at the gem show and bought a bunch, so you'll probably see them in a lot of the new designs.

These earrings are "Kathleen," named after the bravest, smartest, kindest, and most wonderful woman ever. She also comes with a matching necklace, which I will post tomorrow. Made of these pretty pale green serpentine beads (another gem show find that is a new stone I've never worked with before), they dangle together with the leaf charms and chains to form a pretty cluster.

Kathleen is now available at the shop!

So today I got my 27th heart, but this one was from a "secret admirer." Oooh, who could it be?

I made two more sales! The "Alexandra" set and the "Elizabeth" necklace were both snatched up. And today I hand delivered my friend Michele's jewelry purchases when we met up for lunch, and I got all anxious, hoping they live up to her expectations. Selling stuff you made is nerve-wracking sometimes.

Thanks again, Michele!

2 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

She would have loved this necklace! She'd be so proud.

Hazel Designs said...

Aww, thank you HMM! That means a lot.