Monday, March 3, 2008

Chalcedony earrings

Today's new shop addition is a pair of aqua chalcedony earrings, named "Mila" after one of my aunts. She is wire wrapped in sterling earwires.

Chalcedony has to be one of my all-time favorite stones, especially this pretty aqua color. More details and pictures of Mila are available at the shop!

I also finally developed my store policies on warranties, as well as on returns and exchanges. Basically I am now offering a one-year warranty, from date of purchase, for repair work on all jewelry pieces from my shop, as well as a 30-day policy on returns and exchanges. You can find more details and information about these under the Profile section of my shop.

Tonight was the season finale of the Sarah Connor Chronicles. The last hour was amazing! The cliffhanger wasn't bad either. I feel a bit bereft, but consoling myself that The Office is coming back soon.

5 comments:

meridith said...

i decided to give up on the sarah connor chronicles. I don't have time for tv that requires 6 hr + of homework. But may put it on my eventually to do list.s

Hazel Designs said...

Noooo! You can't abandon it! You HAVE to watch the movies - they are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled The Office will be back too. This season has been really odd though.

Highmaintenancemom said...

office, office, office! Can't wait! This might be old news, but I heard Jim & Karen are dating in real life.

Hazel Designs said...

I heard they were dating a while back, but then broke up. I guess now they're back together again???