Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Robin's egg blue and gold

Robin's egg blue is one of my favorite colors. It's very light and pretty, and so refreshing and cool to the eyes. This pair, similar to the Lauren and Victoria, is "Lorna", after my aunt (the sisters series is hereby complete!)

So a few posts back I was talking about this jewelrymaker who knew a lot of celebrities and got them to wear her designs for her. Well, I completely forgot that I, too, know a celebrity - my friend Lisa, who is a meteorologist and weather anchor for a local TV station (she gets recognized everywhere she goes around town). She told me that last Friday, she had worn the Stephanie earrings on air, and that her co-anchor had complimented them without any prompting! I was so excited. Lisa is going to send me a DVD of the newscast so I can see the on-air debut of the earrings.

And a huge thank you to Meridith, who, in addition to custom ordering Lauren, also bought Nikki and Alissa. Yay! This brings my total sales to 28, which is a nice, fat, even number, if you ask me.

Today was the draft for my fantasy baseball team. I always love draft time because it means spring is here. Hopefully my players will do well this season!

4 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

That's exciting about your friend wearing your jewelry on air! Before you know it, your sales #'s are going to skyrocket!!

Hazel Designs said...

I hope so HMM!!!! :)

Mom2Amara said...

I am so in love with these earrings! But Dad2Amara says I need more blue earrings like I need a hole in the head. Humph.

Hazel Designs said...

M2A, hahaha! But as they say, a girl can't have too many blue earrings! ;)