Thursday, March 13, 2008

All about Mr Hazel

My cousin, Highmaintenancemom, tagged me!

What is his name? Mr Hazel
How long have you been married? 3 years
How long did you date? 3 years, and we lived together for one year before getting engaged
How old is he? Age of consent
Who eats more? Definitely me
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Definitely him, by a good foot and a half
Who pays the bills? He is the money manager in our household
Who can sing better? I think I do, but Mr Hazel disagrees and calls me “noisy”
Who is smarter? Moxie
Who does the laundry? Me
Who sleeps on the right side? I do (funny enough, so do a lot of women in my family)
Who mows the lawn? Our homeowners' association, yippee!
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he does the dishes after
Who is a better cook? I think me, by default, since I do the cooking, but Mr Hazel makes a mean taco
Who drives? He does – I’m too lazy and his car has heated seats
Who is more stubborn? That would be both of us. You should hear us argue.
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? I think this was by mutual agreement
Who proposed? He did, in our new house
Who is more sensitive? Me for sure
Who has more friends? Me – I keep in touch with everyone
Who has more siblings? Him – a brother and a sister, whereas I have one sister

And now here is a recent picture of my man...

7 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

LOL! Love the Fabio picture!!

Hazel Designs said...

That's not Fabio, that's Mr Hazel!

Alissa said...

Like I've always said, he looks nothing like anyone in the family, he was switched at birth. ;)

Amy Roos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahah. My cousin told me he goes to the same gym as Fabio and sees him there!

Marnie said...

What, you couldn't find a picture of Orlando Bloom? Hilarious!

Karmela said...

I don't know who this "Fabio" is that everyone is referring to. (BTW, that's a really nice photo of Mr. Hazel, but please tell him I want my long blonde wig back. And my purple jacket.)