Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

It's finally here!

Though it was a windy and blustery day, I was in high spirits. The best part was I could still see the sun when I left work. Yay for daylight!

To celebrate, I wanted to post a few of my favorite spring things.

Check out this wildly colorful Balenciaga purse, which I wildly covet. It looks to be in the same style as their Motorcycle purse, just a different material and color palette.


And then I saw this pair of Prada shoes and thought, "Nice classic peep toes," until I noticed the heel. And then I promptly fell in love. Flower heels! How awesome is that?


I also love this strapless dress by Tibi.

And this pretty, fresh yellow dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim, one of my new favorite designers.


This pair of Linea Paolo shoes I am contemplating getting for real. I love Linea Paolo. If I could marry this brand and tuck it away in my pocket forever, I would. I own several pairs of Linea Paolos and I dust them off and coo at them and talk to them as if they were my precious babies (which they are!) You see, Linea Paolo has every one of their styles in size 4. Do you know how hard it is to find grown up shoes in size 4s? Not only grown up shoes, but flirty, cute, and funky shoes? Very hard. Very, very hard. So when I discovered Linea Paolo, it was like manna from heaven. I wish I could buy a pair in every style. But this is the pair I am eyeing for spring; it has 3 1/2" heels!


Lastly, I love love love this green dress by Alice + Olivia.

4 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

LOVE the 3.1 dress & the Balenciaga bag....me thinks I need to add to my purse collection! Everything you picked was cute. Forget spring fever, I have shopping fever now! BTW, it's supposed to snow 4-6 inches here tonight...AUGH.

Karmela said...

Love the Prada shoes. Love. It's a good thing Prada doesn't make size 4 shoes.

Anonymous said...

Nice picks, I love 3.1!! I am dying to shop. I can't wait until the summer...

Hazel Designs said...

Ladies, go forth and shop!!