Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Peach coin pearl earrings

I've had these peach coin pearls for a long time but I kept hesitating over what to do with them, until finally inspiration struck. These earrings are "Linda," named after both my aunt and my mother-in-law (also not the same person - that would be really weird otherwise). She features five champagne/peach/pink/goldish coin pearls on each earring, dangling from sterling earwires. The color is really pretty and as you can tell, a bit hard to describe.

More details and pictures of Linda are available at the shop, and over the next few days I also will be debuting the matching bracelet!

And here is a picture of my friend Mandy's order for her mom's birthday all ready to be shipped out. I included a little gift card with it, which I think I'll also start offering to customers at no extra charge should they wish to give the jewelry as gifts.

No comments: