Friday, March 28, 2008

Pearl bracelet


This is the pearl bracelet that I worked on forever last weekend. I finally got some good photos of her, named "Margaret" after a cousin. She is made up of approximately 30 button and nugget pearls, on a sterling link chain and toggle clasp.

This piece turned out to be rather pricey, definitely one of the priciest in the shop and the priciest bracelet yet. Blame it on the huge number of pearls involved!

More details and pictures of Margaret are now available.

And be sure to check out that "hand model" in the pictures!

I also finally finished a second custom order: another pair of the Ahila earrings, requested by my friend Meridith for mother's day. I think I may offer Ahila again, as she seems to be a popular item; this is the third Ahila I will have sold. Thanks Meridith!

2 comments:

meridith said...

I have been meaning to say that I love your interesting clasps. Instead of just the normal clasps you see on most jewelry, these bring an extra surprise with the piece.

Hazel Designs said...

Meri, I'm glad you like the clasps!