Tuesday, March 4, 2008

White bead necklace

Today I have a pretty necklace featuring white carved beads on sterling chain, named "Emmanuelle" after my favorite uncle (my dad's brother). I hope he doesn't mind that he looks very feminine in these pictures!

Emmanuelle is now available at the shop.

I also switched around the front picture for the Mila earrings because I think the flower shot might be more successful in luring people in to take a look at her. We'll see if this is the case!

So today I've been trying not to read the news too much on the Ohio and Texas primaries. I don't want to have a nervous breakdown. Though I have to admit this is nail-biter politics at its best! Right now it looks like Ohio is too close to call. The nail biting continues...

6 comments:

Highmaintenancemom said...

I think my dad would be so honored to look so girly! After all, he does love to shop!!

Anonymous said...

Mariel makes a good point. It's also Ali's middle name!

Karmela said...

Next up: The "Edgardia" after another favorite uncle.

Hazel Designs said...

HMM and Camryn, hahahaha! That is awesome!

This also means Ali has TWO things named after her :)

K, great idea!!

Mom2Amara said...

I love the beads on this one! It's gorgeous!

And you want to talk primary? Try working it! Oye.

Hazel Designs said...

M2A, thanks! The flowery carvings are pretty. Glad you survived the primary!