Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy, busy

Last night I babysat my two most favorite little people in the world, and after they were happily snoozing away in dreamland, I had enough time to finish my custom project (that I can't reveal yet - I promise to post pictures after the holidays). Who knows, maybe you are the intended recipient!

And today, I braved the mall. Yes, I did. I figured I've put it off long enough. And was reminded again how much I loathe - absolutely loathe - malls and big box stores during the holidays. But, brave them I did, and crossed off a whole bunch of names on my Christmas/Hanukkah shopping list.

Amidst all of that, I managed to take some time to list a new pair of earrings in my Etsy shop. Quartz and pearls, and named Margery after medieval writer Margery Kempe, who I confess I've never heard of until now. I just really like her name!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Gorgeous! Did I ever tell you are talented?;)
Glad you enjoyed your mall visit.;)

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, hopefully I won't have to go back to the mall until after the holidays! :)