Sunday, December 7, 2008

Garden earrings

Well, it's absolutely freezing where I am - not to mention we got our first snowfall of the season (yuck) - so I thought I would defy the cold and the snow by listing this pair of garden earrings in my Etsy shop. They're Agatha, named after one of my favorite mystery writers of all time, Agatha Christie. A matching necklace will be posted very soon.

I think I'm in some kind of denial because I have refused to put up our Christmas tree to date. Maybe next weekend - I'm not in the holiday spirit just yet. But hopefully by next weekend I will be in my full Christmas music 24/7 mode, hot cocoa, gifts, stockings, the works. Right now, I hate this cold and I want to go to the Caribbean.

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

You are no the only one that wants to go to Caribbean, believe me.:))
I love the green-blue stones, they do remind me of Caribbean in fact.:))

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, you're right!!! The colors are very Caribbean - it must have been on my subconscious the whole time :)