Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight Tuesday

Today is an Etsy-related Twilight Tuesday. I did all the hard work for you and scoured Etsy for some handcrafted Twilight swag, and found many things - quite a few of which are extremely creative - that my fellow Etsy artists have made. Below are some of my favorites.

For starters, I really wanted a necklace and settled on this one by 2dy4. I had it customized to say "Team Edward." I should be getting it soon!
I also like this tile pendant by Vanity Designs that says "Edward Cullen Prefers Brunettes".

Twilight bookends by Patreska Papers:

A really cool "Alice Cullen" necklace by Laniebeth.

A "La Tua Cantante" pendant from New Moon by Annielou Designs.

This amazing photo charm bracelet by Shadesongs.

I also really like this pendant by Sumner2 that lists all four titles of the books in the saga. According to the description, Stephenie Meyer has this necklace.

Another charm bracelet, this time with text from the book by Lilbellagirl.

Bobby pins by Designs By Appletree.

This one cracked me up! Shirt by Scream Beauty:

And lastly, a new twist on the classic World War 2 poster by Janey Garnet, and, at a guess, quite possibly Mr Hazel's favorite:

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Cute necklaces. The "I like boys who sparkle" is adorable. And srsly, where on earth could you wear that t-shirt??
A pretty take on a famous line: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_8&listing_id=18074975
Handpainted Twilight sneakers: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6304267

Zuzana said...

I really feel as if I am missing out big time not being able to watch "Twilight".;))

Hazel Designs said...

Alissa, I saw that circle pendant too and meant to include it in the list! It's very pretty. And those sneakers are awesome.

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, the London premiere of Twilight was today - Dec 3!!!!! It opens in the UK on Dec 19. I assume the rest of Europe as well??