Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight Tuesday

The first big and very exciting news of the day is that Taylor Lautner probably won't be back to play Jacob Black in New Moon (sucks for him), but the incredibly hot guy below, Michael Copon, is the favorite to replace him. His filmography includes playing the blue Power Ranger and was also in Scorpion King 2, but, more exciting than those is the fact that he is half-Filipino. A Filipino Jacob Black! Represent!

I mean, if this dude ends up playing Jacob, then I am hard pressed to confess that Edward will have some serious competition for my affections. For the first time ever, I may have to be on Team Jacob. And get a "Team Jacob" necklace. Uh oh...dilemma...

Also, Ben Barnes - of Prince Caspian fame - is rumored to be a contender to play one of the Volturi - Aro, to be exact. That would also be a very cool thing.

And lastly, they announced that New Moon has a tentative release date of November 20, 2009! In my excitement at the news, I started a New Moon countdown clock on here, but then decided to take it down for the time being until Twilight closes in theaters. Didn't want to seem too obsessive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Michael Copon! Nice pic! Well done!

-sarah z

Zuzana said...

I heard Ben is up for a role of Dorian in "The Picture of Dorian Gray", by Oscar Wilde.
I will definitely watch him in that.;))

Karmela said...

Too obsessive? Not possible!

Hazel Designs said...

Protege, I heard something about that, too! I can't wait!

Hazel Designs said...

K, I know, it's really not possible ;)

Hazel Designs said...

Sarah, I knew you'd approve!